Friday, May 18, 2007

T Ball

Well, this is my first year as a t-ball mom. I have to say it is highly entertaining! I really have no idea what is going on myself. All 3 of our oldest are on the same team. Sydney has quite the arm and the coach said she has much potential. Jaden is very serious about t-ball, or any kind of ball sport for that matter! I truly believe Rianna is just out there to make the uniform (hat & tee) look cute:) She is oblivious to what is going on at all times, LOL! Most of the time, you will find her with her back to the game. Poor thing, she has her mama's coordination. Cannot hit, catch, or throw:( The only thing we can really do is dance. Good thing she is enrolled in dance class, huh? Both hubby and I have a blast watching their practices/games. I must admit, it was one of the best things I have done in a long time~sign them up for t-ball!

No comments: