Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Purple Sunglasses



Last Friday I had to drop off drinks to darling Rianna's
classroom for snacks. The room was empty~they were at PE. Randi and I
just left the sack on her desk and proceeded to leave when we stopped
to admire their artwork all around their lockers. Her teacher had just
come down the hall and I had a moment to chat with her. I wondered how Rianna was doing in class,etc. We got to talking about how Rianna is such a good story-teller and has a phenomenal memory. Well, apparently last Wednesday Rianna
showed up to class wearing purple sunglasses. No, I did not let her
take them to school, she is just so sneaky (I believe she snatches
things on her way out the door to catch the bus)! Anyway, she tried to
convince Mrs. J that she had just had eye surgery and her mom (me)
insisted she wear them to school. Of course, Mrs. J didn't believe a
word of it (I don't know how she kept a straight face telling me about
it~I nearly wet myself listening to this)! Rianna can be so convincing!!
To the point, I think she nearly convinces herself of her own story!
Ah, my little free spirit will always keep us on our toes!!!

2 comments:

erin said...

OMG!!!! That is hilarious!!!

Cheryl Ensom said...

I love that, Allison!!!