Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Being Nice Matters!


Well, my good friend, Cheryl, nominated me for a "nice matters" award thingy! I am so honored, and now I must go and nominate 5 others to receive this recognition! First, I would love to nominate Karen, of Growing Up With Rosy, she is so genuine and sweet! You must check out her creations!!
Second, I will give a shout out to Sarah, Marvellous Mouse, for being there when someone needs a hand. She has quite a way with words so her blog is a must-see!
Megan of Creative Outlet Designs is a sweet and helpful gal. She was so helpful when I had questions about her wonderful e-book on making decoupage jeans.
Robyn of Absolutely Charming for donating her time and lovely graphics to our fun design group, Blossom Leigh Boutique. Her work is amazing!!!
I think I will just have to stick with 4 nominees, let's face it, I am still "green" at blogging!!!!

No comments: